Preparing for the JEE Mains is not an easy task because you have to take care of so many things at the same time. So if you think that you can crack the JEE Mains in one month, then you are in the right place. With hardly two months left for the students who will appear for the JEE Mains in 2020, you have to make sure that you are prepared with the study materials right in front of you. It is good to crack the JEE Mains if you have much time left in your hands. You just have to make sure that you use it wisely and right around.
How to prepare for the JEE Mains in one month?
Mathongo is the right site for you if you are trying to prepare your JEE Mains for one month. Let us tell you how we operate. We have a variety of modules and test papers that you can use to crack your exam. We make sure that you do the steps so that you can use our module and test papers and then crack them all by yourself.
- Go to our site and then visit the home page.
- There is the registration link that you can get from our site.
- Once you have clicked onto the link, you will get to the module test paper options.
- You have to register with your user name and email address to our site.
- The module papers that you will get from our site are entirely free, which means that you don’t have to pay any fees for them.
- You can only undertake one paper at a time.
- Our papers follow the strict code of conduct that is supported by the original test papers.
How to crack the JEE Mains 2020?
In order to crack the JEE Mains, you need to have a concrete preparation plan. This means that you need to source out for the best source of structure and layout a proper source of function for your skills to be presented at the right time and with a skilled amount of laid effort. Here is how you can crack the JEE Mains in just one month of preparation time.
- Take time for the module papers
There are a lot of module test papers on the internet, and you have to take your time out and do them instead of the ones which can waste your time and effort. You need to plan and process all the sources together so that you can have a structured format right in front of you. It will help you to get ready for the said examination.
- Revise your papers
Even though you appear for the mock tests, always remember that you have to revise your paper before you submit them for the final revaluation. If you don’t change your paper, then it will only because of your negative marking. So it is essential that you read your article and whatever you have written. Due to the limited time constraint that is provided to students, it is hard for them to find a proper plan for revision. This is why you need to write at your own pace and then review the test exam answers.
- Take care of the central and essential chapters
Every exam out there has a variety of sections that are essential to do. Just like that, JEE Mains also have an essential section right for the students. So if you take care of the essential sections, then it won’t be a problem for you anymore. It will be easy for you because it can help you to put your time into the right type of preparation and then source it out in the best manner, so that time slacking does not occur.
- Revise the weak chapters
Another important thing on how to prepare for JEE Mains in one month is to revise the weak sections that are there. Since the JEE Mains are conducted in three major divisions, there are some weak chapters that can never get past your head. So you have to find something or some way through which you can build your strength from the thin branches of the group. This way, you can poke your weak point and then prepare the said chapters, one after the other.
How to revise for the weak chapters to crack your JEE Mains?
Here is how you can revise for the weak chapters for your JEE Mains.
- Make sure that you have the study notes prepared right in front of you. It will help you to make a list of the items which you are finding are weak.
- Once you have weak pointers or the pros and cons ready for your note, take out the main thing which stresses you out.
- Practice that item over and over again to make sure that it won’t be a problem later for you. You need to build your core strength to pass the JEE mains in one month, and this can be done with the help of this technique.
- Make sure that you are always revising your notes that you have made for your studies.
JEE Mains 2020 Date
|Application Form||3 September to 30 September 2019|
|Application form correction||11 October to 17 October|
|Admit card release||6 December|
|Examination date||6 January to 11 January|
|Result||31 January 2020|
|Application Form||7 February to 7 March 2020|
|Admit card release||16th march 2020|
|Examination date||3 April to 9 April|
|Result||30 April 2020|
Get ready for your session
The JEE Mains are near and you need to get ready for the sessions right now. With these amazing tips and ways to crack the main exam in just few ways, you can definitely choose to score to the top. And by focussing on your weak points, it will be easy for you to improve your part.