JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the Admit Card for the jee main examination. The Admit Card will only be made available in online mode. The Admit Card for the January session of the exam will be released on 6th of December. The Admit card will be released separately for both the session of the exam and can be downloaded in the same way as the below mentioned.
Admit card is the most important document. It contains all the necessary information such as the jee main roll number, exam centre address, exam time etc. A candidate must have this document with him to enter the exam centre. The Admit card can be downloaded from the official jee main website with the below mentioned steps.
The candidate should follow all the below mentioned steps to get access to his admit card. It is advised to check the admit card and also to save it for future reference. We have covered all the cases a student can face in order to get his admit card.
|Session||Release of Admit card|
|January||6th December 2019|
|April||16th March 2020|
Below is the process to help you in jee main Admit Card 2020 download.
Process To Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the JEE main 2020 January session will be available on the JEE website from 6th December. The admit card can be accessed on the jee main website only. The examination authorities will not send admit cards or any other means in any case. The jee main hall ticket 2020 can be accessed and downloaded using the following procedure as given below-
- Visit the official JEE Main website: JEE Website
- Click on the Admit Card section on the website.
- You will be given two options for downloading your jee main admit card from the website.
- Through your jee main application form number and password.
- Through application number and your date of birth.
- Choose the option which seems suitable to you and fill all the details correctly.
- You will be redirected to the jee main admit card download screen.
We have discussed both the options in detail below to ease the work of the students.
Admit card through Application Number and Password
- Enter your jee main application number.
- Enter your jee main password which you set at the time of application form filling process.
- Enter the security pin or captcha code given below.
- Now you will be able to access your jee main 2020 admit card and download your admit card.
Admit Card through Application Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the jee main application number.
- Enter your Date of Birth as filled in the jee main application form.
- Enter the security pin or captcha code to login in the website.
- Now you can access and download the jee main admit card.
Details in JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is the most important document for a jee main candidate. The jee main admit card 2020 contains almost every detail regarding the candidate and exam. Without an admit card the student is not even allowed to enter the examination hall. It is recommended to verify all the given details in an admit card. The details which are given in admit card are mentioned below-
- Candidates Name
- Guardian’s Name or Father’s Name
- Date of birth of candidate
- State of Eligibility for JEE Main Exam
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Paper for which candidate has chosen to appear
- Application Number
- Name of allotted exam centre
- Timing of the exam
- Candidate’s signature
- Father’s Signature
Forgot JEE Main 2020 Application Number?
Application Number is required for downloading of the jee main admit card and it is one of the most important detail regarding the candidate in jee main examination process. In case you have forgot your jee main application number you can’t access your account on the jee main website. But we have given a step by step process to get it back.
- Visit the jee main official website.
- Click on ‘I can’t access my account’.
- The window will appear with two options- ‘Forgot my password’ or ‘Forgot the application Number’.
- Choose ‘Forgot my application number’.
- A new window will open and the candidate has to enter the following details to get access to his application number.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth of candidate
- State of eligibility of candidate
- Security pin or captcha code.
- All the details must match which the details filled in the jee main application form.
- The application number will be sent to the candidate and you must save it for future reference.
- After that login using the application number and jee main admit card 2020 download will proceed.
Forgot JEE Main 2020 Password?
Password is required to be filled to get access to the jee main account and also to access the admit card of jee main 2020 exam. But in case the candidate has forgotten his password he can reset it by following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the candidate login section on the JEE Main official website.
- Click on the option ‘I can’t access my account’.
- The window will appear with two options- ‘I forgot my password’ or ‘I forgot my application number’.
- Choose ‘I forgot my password’.
- A new window will be open in which the candidate has to further choose a way to reset his jee main password
- By using the security question and answer set by the student at the time of application form filling.
- Using verification code which will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Using a password reset link sent by email on the registered email ID of the candidate.
- Using any of the above options candidate can reset his password and use it to access his jee main account.
- After that, jee main admit card 2020 download will be possible.
Any error in the admit card of jee main 2020?
It is advised to check your jee main hall ticket 2020 thoroughly as soon as you get access to it. Because in case of any error is present in the admit card a candidate shall not be allowed to sit in the jee main exam. Every detail from spelling to the photograph and signature should be checked thoroughly. And if any mistake is present in the Admit Card the candidate must contact National Testing Agency by email. You should send your confirmation page and your admit card with errors and mention what are the errors present in that.
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to carry to jee main exam centre
Admit card is the most important document but this alone can’t allow you to enter the jee main exam centre. The candidate should also take the below mentioned documents with the admit card of jee main 2020 to the exam centre. The documents are-
- Passport size coloured photograph same as the one used in the jee main application form.
- Photo Id proof issued by the government of India such as Aadhar card, voter ID, driving licence, passport etc.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category must take the certificate with them.
Things Prohibited in Exam Centre
NTA has released a list of prohibited items in the examination centre. The students are not allowed to take any of the prohibited items in the exam centre. And if anyone is caught with any of this items he will be prohibited from giving the exam and can be treated under a police case. The list of items is as follows-
- Electronic gadgets/devices and calculators
- Instrument/geometry box
- Wallet, handbag, purse
- Any sort of paper or stationary item except the jee main hall ticket 2020
- Eatable, snacks, water or any sort of item
- Mobile phone/ smartphone
- Microphone, pager
- Camera, voice recorder
- Any metallic objects