JEE Advanced Exam Centers 2020 – Check Complete Zone wise Cities
The following is a list of possible JEE Advanced 2020 exam centers. The file was prepared with past year’s examination centers. The final list of exam centers will be notified right before the registration process on the official website (https://jeeadv.ac.in/).
The candidate will be filling in his/her preferred location for the exam during the registration procedure. It has been made compulsory to choose five exam centers from the list of sites given
Change in preference of site will not be entertained under any circumstances. Hence be careful in selecting the exam center for JEE Advanced 2020.
Upon exceptional circumstances, the candidate might not be allotted to the first preferred location. However, a site only from the list of 5 places chosen will only be assigned.
Scroll down to know the list of JEE Advanced 2020 exam centers and corresponding IIT Zones with code.
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Bombay Zone
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Delhi Zone
|1||Delhi NCR||Delhi (East)||201|
|2||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||210|
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Guwahati Zone
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Kanpur Zone
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Kharagpur Zone
|1||Andaman &Nicobar Islands||Port Blair||501|
|Kolkata (Salt Lake)||520|
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Madras Zone
|6||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||651|
List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – IIT Roorkee Zone
Possible List of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centre – Abroad
- San Francisco (United States of America)
- Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Dubai (UAE)
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
In addition to the above list, JEE Advanced exams were conducted at Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) and Colombo (Sri Lanka) in 2019. This year, these two locations are expected to be scrapped out.
The Application Form
- The same login credentials as of JEE Main 2020 will have to be chosen for JEE advanced, as well.
- The registration involves application fee that can be paid either online through debit/credit cards, net banking or offline through e-challan
- The following list of documents are to be uploaded along with personal details
- 10th standard certificate
- 12th standard or equivalent (government approved) certificate
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Gazette notification for any change in the above certificates
The JEE Advanced Exam Paper 2020
- The exam will consist of two sessions: Session 1 (9 am – 12 pm), Session 2 (2 pm – 5 pm)
- The exam will be administered in English and Hindi medium.
- JEE Advanced is strictly a computer-based test.
- Paper 1 will consist of multiple-choice questions from physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Paper 2 will consist of numerical type questions from physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- To be enlisted in the Common Rank List (CRL), the candidate has to score a minimum of 10% in each subject.
- The lowest aggregate required for CRL is 35%.
- The qualifying marks for JEE Advanced 2020 will differ for different communities.
- Questions might consist of more than one correct answer
- Physics – General physics, optics, mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermal physics, modern physics
- Chemistry – Gaseous and liquid states, energetics, atomics structures, and chemical bonding, surface chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry
- Mathematics – Differential and integral calculus, analytic geometry, trigonometry, algebra, vectors
Things to remember
- JEE Advanced 2020 will be conducted on May 17 (Sunday), 2020
- Candidates will not be allowed to address the exam without admit card
- The exam center allotted to the aspirant will be revealed only in the admit card
- The address of exam centers and timings can be known from the accept card itself
- An original photo identity along with admitting card is to be presented at the exam center
- The qualifying exam for the architecture branches will The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
- AAT will be conducted separately after JEE Advanced
- Candidates who have scored ranks above the cut off in JEE Mains 2020 will only be able to qualify for JEE Advanced 2020
- Applications for the JEE advanced 2020 will be released approximately from 1st week of May once the results of JEE Mains are announced
- The only pen with a transparent body, pencil, and eraser will be allowed inside the exam hall
- Candidates will not be invited to enter the exam hall once the examination commences
- Only upon completion of the exam, the candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall
- Here is a list of things not allowed inside the exam hall: Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, earphones, amplifiers, paper, health band, or any other electronic gadgets.
- Don’t forget to report at the allotted exam centers well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassle
- Also, don’t forget to practice well for the examination.
Check out Mathongo.com for some useful preparation materials.