Latest CBSE Board Syllabus for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE refers to the National Board of Education, which aims to provide efficient, reliable, and sustainable education to the students in India. CBSE Syllabus spans from 1st to 12th standard providing high-quality education to students. Thus, providing learners with a wide range of opportunities to excel in all their future endeavors as the majority of the Nationwide Competitive Examinations are carried out on the fundamentals and understanding of the CBSE Curriculum.
Making students must be thorough with all the recent changes in the CBSE Syllabus to make the most out of it. The CBSE Syllabus is also highly notorious for major and minor changes coming up every year, making it difficult for educators and students to cope up with the changes. These changes also can be noticed in other National Exam Curriculums like the UGC-NET Syllabus 2019-20. Due to the regulations being carried out by NCERT, it becomes highly necessary for students to only refer to NCERT books while preparing for CBSE or any other National Examination like the UGC-NET. Other significant factors like the Marking Scheme, Topic Division, and Practical Syllabus details can help students ace their exams.
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Physics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Computer Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Physics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Biology
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Sanskrit
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Sanskrit
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 8 Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Social Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Social Science
Changes in National Competitive Exams:
The UGC-NET Syllabus 2019-20 has seen some significant changes due to the updates in the CBSE Syllabus. These changes included some minor and major updates in the Subjective and MCQ based questions. Except for UGC-NET, many similar National Competitive Exams have also witnessed some progressive changes in the past.
New Updates in the Objective of the CBSE Curriculum:
As per the CBSE New Syllabus, new objectives have been created to achieve better results by making changes to the existing CBSE Board Syllabus. Some of the critical objective changes are listed below:
The CBSE New Syllabus encourages students to explore their true potential through consistent delivery of knowledge. It also promises methods to utilize technological advancement shortly. Teaching values through education also is one of the key deliverables of the CBSE Board Syllabus. Enriching Skills and Talents in students through training is considered to be of great importance in the CBSE 2019-20 Syllabus.
CBSE Latest Syllabus Updates:
Preparation starts with thorough and detailed research. Thus educators and students must be aware of the latest changes in the CBSE Syllabus. Failing to do so can drastically affect the student’s future. The latest updates include some new pieces of information and marking schemes for a new academic year. Students who can fully adapt to these changes are benefited in the future. Hence, there is now a rat-race in the Education Industry to provide maximum information to the students to help them grow better. With not one reliable source, it gets even more difficult for students to bridge this never-ending gap.
Hence, we at Mathongo aim to cater to all these Educational Problems by performing consistent and thorough research and by also being a reliable source of information. With our expertise in providing better learning solutions, we have been able to deliver a detailed CBSE 2019-20 Syllabus for all the different educators and students. We also offer online learning features for students who aim to ace their exams at a National Level. One such feature is our fast-track course that helps students gain a competitive advantage over their peers for national exams like CBSE Boards, JEE Mains, and Advanced.
Our course as a whole contains all the significant factors necessary for the student to secure a competitive position in the Education Industry. Some of our key deliverables include:
- Grade wise Maths Concepts:
With our panel of educators and industry experts, we can help create sustainable solutions to help math concepts with ease.
- Logical Reasoning:
The education industry has seen some significant changes over the years; Logical Reasoning is one such industry requirement that has popped up in these years. Hence, we at Mathongo provide a wide range of Logical Reasoning practice papers to help boost logic and creativity in all our students.
- Sample Paper Discussion:
Sample papers are highly essential and help educators in finding similar patterns and marking schemes for the future. Thus, we not only provide sample papers but also ensure that there is detailed information about all the various questions mentioned along with the article. These extra added pieces of information help students create better strategies for all the different kinds of National Exams.
- Previous Year Papers Discussion(10 Years):
Our online platforms enlists all the past year papers to help students find patterns in the grading and placement system to study well for the future. As a bonus, we also provide detailed documentation regarding how one must prepare for any given paper by performing thorough research on the changes and patterns in the previous year’s papers.
- Revision Notes & Important Formulae:
Revision is one of the critical aspects to ensure that all the trials that have been put in so far stay intact. Failing to furnish a single piece of information can lead to massive problems for the students. Hence, we create Revision Notes and Important Formulae notes by paying complete attention so as to ensure that the student gets the best chance to excel at his/her examinations.
We at Mathongo are one of the most reliable sources of National Examination Information due to some of our key benefits listed below:
- Regular & Disciplined Study Schedule:
Discipline is what sets a brilliant student apart from his/her peers. But, it can get highly tricky at times to create a productive study schedule. Hence, we provide detailed & personalized study schedules to help the students prepare better.
- Assignments after sessions:
Our modules contain tasks after every session to help the students understand the concepts better and to stay in the loop while being educated.
- Develop Key Analytics Skills:
Overall, our course help students gain better results by understanding the trends and patterns in examinations to develop analytic skills for the same.
Hence, as a whole, our comprehensive online courses help students excel at all the Competitive National Exams by being in the loop of all the regular Syllabus Changes that occur in the system of CBSE Curriculum.